I am in the market for a $ 5-6 k monoblock amplif

I am searching to buy a monoblock system between $5000 and 6000, I am replacing my Jolida JD 801, the system will be moving a couple of Martin Logan Source hybrid electrostatic systems,can ayone give an advise, I was looking at the Jolida JD 3000 a/b but is ther something better for the price?
juanin
Class D is a good choice, look at Merrill Audio and do a search on their THOR monoblocks, can't go wrong IMHO.
I absolutely love my Bel Canto ref 500Ms. I have had them for four years or so, having graduated from powerful older solid state amps (b&k and adcom) .  I've always been happier with more, rather than less power.  Anyway, the class d bel cantos are wonderful--warm and musical and I haven't grown tired of them at all.  In your price range, the newer Ref 600Ms are supposed to be even better.  Red the reviews.

best of luck,
tom

The OP posted in 2011, so it's unlikely they are still looking for an amp... BUT, I will second the recommendation for Merrill Audio.  I picked up a pair of Thor mono's and was completely blown away when I first heard them.  While these are my first class d amps, I've owned amps of various topologies in the past - atma-sphere, vac, pass labs, McIntosh, Levinson, etc, etc - and feel that the Merrill amps are not 'great for class d' they are simply great amps period.  Very highly recommended.