Acoustic Zen Crescendo speaker crossover capacitors ... who makes them?

I own the MKl version of the Crescendo and see the crossover uses all Acoustic Zen branded capacitors. Most are blue in color with the smallest values bring black. Does anyone know what company makes these for AZ? I did email the builder, but no answer. Love any information the community may have on this topic. 

128x128grannyring
Ha! Yes indeed. I putting a game plan together. Most of the caps are polyester types (MET).  Better MPT caps are used on the mids and tweeter. 
Seems nobody knows? Well I have decided to go with Duelund CAST resistors and deciding between Jupiter HT flat stacked caps or perhaps Jupiter VT round caps. 
Bill, I look forward to following your progress with this project. 
Curious to see how much improvement you'll extract from an already excellent speaker.  This will be illuminating. 
Charles 
I will report back. Using the very good Jupiter flat stacked HT caps on the tweeter and midrange drivers. Using a mix of Duelund and Mills MRA resistors also. I will remove the crossover board behind the top woofer and do the best I can to fit these much larger parts. 

The caps are huge. For example the 6.8uf cap has a 4x4  inch cross section!  I am replacing a 4.7uf, 6.8uf, and 12 Uf caps. 

I am am not changing out the caps on the woofers as I simply don't have the funds 🙂