Acoustic Zen Crescendo speaker crossover capacitors ... who makes them?

I own the MKl version of the Crescendo and see the crossover uses all Acoustic Zen branded capacitors. Most are blue in color with the smallest values bring black. Does anyone know what company makes these for AZ? I did email the builder, but no answer. Love any information the community may have on this topic. 

128x128grannyring
Bill, I look forward to following your progress with this project. 
Curious to see how much improvement you'll extract from an already excellent speaker.  This will be illuminating. 
Charles 
I will report back. Using the very good Jupiter flat stacked HT caps on the tweeter and midrange drivers. Using a mix of Duelund and Mills MRA resistors also. I will remove the crossover board behind the top woofer and do the best I can to fit these much larger parts. 

The caps are huge. For example the 6.8uf cap has a 4x4  inch cross section!  I am replacing a 4.7uf, 6.8uf, and 12 Uf caps. 

I am am not changing out the caps on the woofers as I simply don't have the funds 🙂
Bill,
I suspect that in terms of sonic impact the tweeter and midrange capacitors are the sites to address compared to the woofer location.  Knowing how well the AZ Crescendos sound I'm eager to learn what these presumably superior parts do with these speakers. 

In my speakers merely changing the single Solen tweeter capacitor to a Duelund CAST reaped undeniable improvement,  just one capacitor in each speaker was all it took.
Charles 
grannyring,
Hope this question is not intrusive but didn't you live in Minnesota? How did you find yourself in Tennessee? Any culture shock?