Any Vandersteen 7 Owners in SFO Bay Area ?

Hi,

There is no dealer in San Francisco Bay Area who carries Vandersteen 7.  I want to listen to them before i consider and upgrade and wondering if there is anyone in my area who can help me.  I own 5A Carbons and thinking of upgrading. 
veerapaneni
To answer some questions:

Randyhat - " BTW, what speaker cables are you using?""

I'm currently using a bi-wire pair of MIT Shotgun S3.3 Gen 3.
The universal iconn spades barely fit in the barrier strips but
are otherwise an extremely solid connection. I do have a bi-wire
pair of AudioQuest Volcano DBS cables but they would have to be reterminated as they have bananas on all ends.

tomic601 -  "where did you source the bits from" 

The Acrolink 6N-P4030 cable was sourced directly from Japan several years ago but is no longer available. The new Acrolink 7N-P4030 II is available from VH Audio as is the Furutech FI-50M(R). The Schurter 4781 
is available from Revolution power. BTW, the FI-50M connector has made substantial improvements on every sub I've used them on. Even just cutting off the molded male connectors on stock power cords and implementing the FI-50M makes a great improvement. 

I'm continued to be amazed at the resolution of the Quatros and the image/soundstage they throw, both on music and movies, is outstanding even surpassing my Nola Viper 1AX speakers which are noted for their imaging/soundstaging due to their open baffle/dipole mids and tweeters!
Thanks for thanks for sourcing info - my plan is to make Richard a set and send them to him !!!!! 

Excellent thread. Thanks for keeping it going. I can't wait to get my new Quatro's also. I asked Richard to shoot Audi Havana black as my paint. I was going to get the zebrawood, but in the end decided to have them painted. As for cabling, I love the Castlerock audioquest cables bi wired. For more money you can get better cables however the return on investment for me is not so great as to warrant the extra expense. I'd rather put that money into other parts of my system or for new music.  I've never spent much time auditioning power cables, however I do have one in my system made by the late AJ Conte that I use on my server. It seems to  made a bit of difference there. I'm waiting for Garth Powell the designer  now with audioquest, to release his new series of Niagara cables. I heard the proto types and the price points are going to be ridiculously low for what they do. I feel that they are going to set a new benchmark for power cables. I too like the upperline Nordost cables however I feel audioquest is more neutral.
Congrats on getting the Vandys. Richard does Such a great job with his speakers. He really puts his passion into every speaker and we get to enjoy the fruits of his labor/passion