Cable elevators

Hi fellow AG'rs. I seeking advice regarding recommendations for flat/ribbon cable supports. i.e (for Nordost flat speaker cables). Any recommendations? Thanks for your responses in advance.
audiofool1
WOW! I am really jealous of your guys’s hearing abilities.

I have tried elevating my nordost ribbon cables as well,  about three inches above my cheap carpet non-coiled and I hear zero difference.

But like another poster I leave them there to amuse visitors and it’s a conversation starter.

I might try some of the ideas mentioned here for Aesthetics, but no way would I actually pay for something I can’t hear. And I’m 43 with good hearing! LOL
Try the thick black foam that is used to insulate 3/4" or 1" copper pipes. The stuff I get is usually ~ 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" thick, so the OD of the insulation is about 3 1/2" to 4". I cut it to the length / height I want and viola, instant cable elevators.
Not nearly as nice as the ESD Cable Elevators (which I also have) but for a few dollars - they can't be beat!
I recently made some from a long 3" x 3" Elm plank. cut V groves along the length, then cut the thing into 3" blocks. I hear absolutely no difference, but they really do tidy things up nicely, and for that alone, it was worth the effort.
For less than $2 a piece I use ceramic light sockets with the terminals removed. 
Thanks to everyone that responded and provided some good comments, ideas and a few laughs! Much appreciated. When all is said and done, I will probably end up either making them myself primarily to make the cables look neat; whether or not it has any effect on the sound. Cheers