Do I need a power conditioner?

I’m in the process of dropping a dedicated 20 amp circuit or 2 into the music room.
So if I have a dedicated circuit for the amp, and a dedicated circuit for everything else,
is a conditioner useful?
I have several fairly decent systems going that I tweek and retweek.
Just got around to upgrading cables. Avoided conditioners because, in general, they dampen the presentation.
Was using a PS Audio PPP for low power components. But fell for the Shunyata spiel.
Plugged in a Hydra 4 with a Python Helix and was very happy with how it cleaned up the Zu Druids.
Seems high sensitivity speakers maybe reveal the grunge also.
Moved it to my system with the Martin Logans and the presentation seemed a bit lean and just a bit lifeless, using just copperhead cable to Hydra. (using all Pangea to get from the Hydra to other components.)
Then I put a Black Mamba from Classe amp straight to the wall and Wow! Single most significant tweek ever for me.
So I’m thinking, maybe I don’t need the Denali I ordered if I just use a couple dedicated circuits and some Shunyata power cords everywhere.
Opinions?
Thanks. :)
leotis
I've listened to ~30 power conditioners...NO do not waste your money.  Plug into the wall outlet.  If you are concerned about lightning/surges put a lighting surge arrestor, home depot whole home protection device.  Square D, Eaton and other make these, they go right at your service panel and protect every component in the house.  Power conditioners ruin dynamics, soften everything, and do you no favors.  This is all subjective, you'll probably hear others telling you how great power conditioners are.  I've found them to be a waste of time...good luck on your quest.  :-)

Perhaps somewhat off topic but related; I have a hydra and plug the tuner, cd, phono into it but prefer the pre amp and amps plugged directly into the wall.   Someone above mentioned  flourecents;. OMG did my fluorescent front porch light cause me a world of hurt until I figured it out!   Stereo system was on its own dedicated 20 amp  circuit, problem is/was at the panel all the negative leads in the panel shared the same circuit, only the positives were not shared.   Once the front porch was turned on all hell broke loose!   LOUD buzzing which fried tweeters, tubes, mid woofers; very expensive problem.   Fluorescent lights pose a real problem.  Avoid them or own sufficiently shielded components.   My old Doge pre amp failed that test miserably.  Solution: A very well built First Sound tube pre amp.   And keep
the front porch light turned off when rockin'! 

I did a complete reversal...I guess i try and not use conditioner anymore...you have isolated breakers,try that and live with it before spending youre cash...

I have my system plugged straight into outlet (shunyata outlet)... i tried a conditioner for a week (pricey audience) and felt it wasnt getting it right...straight into wall and doing room conditioning and speaker placement did more for my system than any piece of gear has ever done...

Gentlemen All,

Every journey must start at its beginning.

Well you cant start at your Power Co. You can start at your Master

breaker panel. I installed Square-D Hospital grade 30AMP breaker

there are other companies that offer grung filtering breakers.

I’ve used Sq-D 30AMP single pole/Dual function-CAFCI/CFCI

No it doesn’t require an electrician. These are plug ins Throw the master breaker. Un-plug the OLD snap-in the NEW. If you don’t have a ground rod. Home Depot carries them. Even if you are a renter. You have a Panel

box. Remove there’s. Then remove yours when you move. Around Mid-night. That is. Will you hear the difference? Yes! especially if your in an older home. The grounding rod really is noticeable if you have PHONO player.

I never thought a power conditioner could help my audio system until I purchase one. I noticed an instant improvement and all the power coming into my house is relatively new. I also noticed the better the power conditioner the better the sound, more detail and blacker background. For me the front end of my system realized the most improvement but the amps also did improve but only with the right power conditioner. I went from Shunyata to PurePower to Running Springs to Synergistic Research to Audience. I also have multiple dedicated 20 amp circuits run to my system. I hear more improvement in sound quality with the power conditioner.