The best coupling caps in power amp ?? Mundorf, Infinicap ??

I am interested in some of the results of coupling cap modifications in quality tube amplifiers that you have first hand experience  with......Mundorf, Infini-Caps, Wonder-Caps ???       autospec
autospec
Mundorf are excellent caps.  M-cap supreme, great in midrange, very rounded sound.  The silver has better clarity, more tranparent.  The infini-caps are neutral, kind of forward sounding.  Very analytical sounding caps, nothing really interesting about it.   Go with Mundorf caps, you will be happy with it. 
I placed Jupiter copper foil caps in my 300b SET (replacing the stock Solens) and it's a worthwhile upgrade.  I went with them rather than the Duelund CAST due to the lower cost and enthusiastic recommendations. 

The Duelund CAST is superb in my DAC  and speaker  crossover (tweeter).  Though expensive I believe they are definitely worth their cost. 
Charles 
I would agree with your assessment of the Infini-caps, but I have some interest in maybe using Mundorfs.....I think I will read on about other experiences
Two very experienced modifiers on this site Grannyring and salectric seen to prefer the Jupiter copper foil compared with the Mundorfs. 
Charles