The best coupling caps in power amp ?? Mundorf, Infinicap ??

I am interested in some of the results of coupling cap modifications in quality tube amplifiers that you have first hand experience  with......Mundorf, Infini-Caps, Wonder-Caps ???       autospec
autospec
I placed Jupiter copper foil caps in my 300b SET (replacing the stock Solens) and it's a worthwhile upgrade.  I went with them rather than the Duelund CAST due to the lower cost and enthusiastic recommendations. 

The Duelund CAST is superb in my DAC  and speaker  crossover (tweeter).  Though expensive I believe they are definitely worth their cost. 
Charles 
I would agree with your assessment of the Infini-caps, but I have some interest in maybe using Mundorfs.....I think I will read on about other experiences
Two very experienced modifiers on this site Grannyring and salectric seen to prefer the Jupiter copper foil compared with the Mundorfs. 
Charles 
If price is not an issue then i would go with the jupiter copper foil.   That is comparing the Mundorf and Jupitor.  If space permits, i would get the Duelund cast hybrid.