The best coupling caps in power amp ?? Mundorf, Infinicap ??

I am interested in some of the results of coupling cap modifications in quality tube amplifiers that you have first hand experience  with......Mundorf, Infini-Caps, Wonder-Caps ???       autospec
autospec
If price is not an issue then i would go with the jupiter copper foil.   That is comparing the Mundorf and Jupitor.  If space permits, i would get the Duelund cast hybrid.  
Haven't yet tried the Duelund or Jupiter copper foils, but oh I so want to.

I would try Clarity CMR for the most neutral and high value.

I have issues with the fanciest Mundorf Supreme's. THey tend to scintillate, or hype up the mid to treble. It's not unpleasant, but to my ears far from neutral.

Mundorf MKP's are real steals and great for low level detail when you also need a noticeably dark cap.

Of course, check the physical sizes before you buy anything! :)

Best,

E
Do your homework, as you’ll find that one or two expensive "boutique" caps mentioned are very likely just re-branded Solens (which are far cheaper) compare diameter/length/lead length for the same uF and voltage and you will see why.

Cheers George
Do your homework, as you’ll find that one or two expensive "boutique" caps mentioned are very likely just re-branded Solens (which are far cheaper) compare diameter/length/lead length for the same uF and voltage and you will see why.

Cheers George
If you know which boutique company just re brands Solen caps, why not name them?