Do I need a power conditioner?

I’m in the process of dropping a dedicated 20 amp circuit or 2 into the music room.
So if I have a dedicated circuit for the amp, and a dedicated circuit for everything else,
is a conditioner useful?
I have several fairly decent systems going that I tweek and retweek.
Just got around to upgrading cables. Avoided conditioners because, in general, they dampen the presentation.
Was using a PS Audio PPP for low power components. But fell for the Shunyata spiel.
Plugged in a Hydra 4 with a Python Helix and was very happy with how it cleaned up the Zu Druids.
Seems high sensitivity speakers maybe reveal the grunge also.
Moved it to my system with the Martin Logans and the presentation seemed a bit lean and just a bit lifeless, using just copperhead cable to Hydra. (using all Pangea to get from the Hydra to other components.)
Then I put a Black Mamba from Classe amp straight to the wall and Wow! Single most significant tweek ever for me.
So I’m thinking, maybe I don’t need the Denali I ordered if I just use a couple dedicated circuits and some Shunyata power cords everywhere.
Opinions?
Thanks. :)
leotis
I believe that leotis made a good decision due to the attributes provided by a high quality balanced AC power isolation transformer. My confidence is based on the technology and good implementation of balanced power supplying audio components. 

The Shunyata may also be a fine product but it does not offer the merits of balanced AC.
Charles 
Thanks for the responses.  Awaiting your impressions of the 2RQ.  I am using a Shunyata Hydra Talos (6 outlet) conditioner in my system connected to the wall with an Alpha HC 20amp cable.  I very much wanted the Denali, but gotta feed the family while struggling to find audio nirvana.  :-)  

If your dealer carries Shunyata, maybe they will let you borrow a demo Denali unit for a home evaluation.  My dealer allows this, but they don't have any Denali's in-house.

Jason
I've heard Denali at the local dealer. Sounded wonderful. But it was part of a $200K+ system. So how much to attribute to the Denali? I am getting the Equitech from an out of state dealer to avoid massive sales tax. The more I read about the history of balanced power the more convinced I am. Appears Martin Glasband revolutionized the recording industry with it's introduction. I am led to believe that virtually all high end audio and video production uses balanced power technology. Availability for home use is a relatively recent development. Thanks again to Audiogon forum for introducing me to a better idea that I knew nothing about. Wish I had resorted to Audiogon for advice before I had dumped large $$$ on so much gear that didn't stand the test of time in my system.
Leotis,
It's all a continuing learning experience.  I had no awareness of balanced AC power until I came across a review/article about 7 years ago.  The case presented was logical and compelling and I decided to try it in my home system.  It is one of the best audio decisions I've made.  Improved sound quality across the board and no negatives that I could detect. I have the BPT 3.5 Signature plus. It will never be removed from my system. 
Charles