PS Audio BHK 300 mono VS Modwright KWA 150SE mono VS D'agostino Classic stereo

What would you consider the best option of these 3 to build a reference level system.
Any experience with these amps would be appreciated.
I'm also considering higher end gear but if budget does not allow i will stick to these 3 options.

Thieliste
128x128thieliste
Hi Charles how are you doing ?
Yes you were right Ypsilon is beautiful sounding gear.
I don't think the d'Agostino classique amp can reach this level of quality, only the Momentum can at another price tag.

Check out JSA's ad for a momentum s250. If still available an unbelievable price w warranty. I'd jump on it. 50% off

@thieliste

Glad to hear about your audition with Ypsilon went well. I have recently gone through the similar experience but at a much lower price point.

My dealer brought in McIntosh C2500 / MC601 mono's to pair with my B&W 800D2’s. Right off the back, I was impressed with MAC’s transparency, natural sound and the deep low end. This is by far the best imaging I have heard from my 800’s. C1100T is next on the audition list.

Cheers!
soloist1 thanks for your suggestion but i will most likely be going the Ypsilon route for the amp-preamp part of my system.
I'm still working on the digital part, will attend the Munich show next month and audition CH Precison, Totaldac, Aries Cerat and others.
Cheers!

Brice