Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
What WAS said was the SYSTEM sounds out of phase with the fuse installed in the improper direction.
Now I’ve heard everything, total snake oil voodoo.

These guys must be turning in their graves, at the stuff being spoken here.
Laws of electronics were discovered by Georg Ohm, Charles Augustin de Coulomb and Gustav Kirchhoff and are known as Ohms law, Coulomb’s Law and Kirchhoff’s laws.

Cheers George
georgehifi wrote,

"What WAS said was the SYSTEM sounds out of phase with the fuse installed in the improper direction.
Now I’ve heard everything, total snake oil voodoo.

These guys must be turning in their graves, at the stuff being spoken here.
Laws of electronics were discovered by Georg Ohm, Charles Augustin de Coulomb and Gustav Kirchhoff and are known as Ohms law, Coulomb’s Law and Kirchhoff’s laws."

Chill, honey bear. No laws of electronics or physics have been broken. Even James Maxwell can rest easy in his grave. If anything, the directional nature of fuses and wire in general is supported by the laws of electronics and physics, inasmuch as photons traveling along copper or other metal wire, anything with a deformed crystal structure, favor one direction over the other. Kind of like water running off a porcupine’s back. In fact, the measured differences in resistance/conductivity of fuses that appear on HiFi Tuning’s data sheets bear this out. Hel-loo!

No laws of electronics or physics have been broken
Hel-loo! They’re all broken with all the voodoo speak that’s going on here, especially with your regards to them being directional in AC mains.

Cheers George
uberwaltz105 posts03-08-2017 2:03pmI only have one question...
When did Georgelofi become Georgehifi?
hifi was my original registered name back in 2006 but for some reason got bugged so I had to change to lofi, thanks to Tammy at Audiogon saw the stupid comments I was receiving with that name so they saw fit to resurrect my registered old one for me as that’s what it is on every other audio forum I’m on also.

No sinister things going on, as I’m sure some are thinking.

Cheers George HIFI