High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy

jayctoy,

My wife is really good for me. We have been married 43 years! I think I got married when I was 10.

Yes, the XLR Reveal’s are very stiff and bulky at the ends making it difficult to connect behind the rack, near the floor and under other connections. So it takes a little swearing to get them connected.

jmcgrogan2,

Yes I have about 16 of the MC-05’s. It may be a case of too much magnetism. I will re connect the Reveal’s this evening after burning them for 24+ hours on another system.

misterbritt,

A little more to this saga. I have Grand Prix amp stands and I found that I had a speaker connection bent tight under the acrylic shelf. Perhaps too tight, sort of like dampening the floating shelf.

I have since straightened out this connection and the amp stand is now able to float freely on there cushy pads once again. So, I’ll try the Reveal’s again this evening.

Thanks guys for your help!

ozzy.

@ozzy, I'm guessing you know this but I thought I'd mention it just to be on the safe side. If you have the Reveal's in another system burning them in for 24 hours and then put them into your main system you will have to wait for (I don't know how long) for the magnetic conduction to really take effect.

Any  cables need to settle, burn in cables my experience is 6 days, with magnets maybe longer...Lak is right.
These HF cables are so intriguing that I had to buy a pair. I should have my CT-1 IC's next week and I'm looking forward to hearing what they bring to my system. Like others here I'll be pairing them with my Cerious GE speaker cables. I appreciate the info here and will give them the proper time for their magnetic properties to become established before evaluating them. I have high hopes for them. I'll need another pair of IC's when I add a pre amp and will be looking at the Reveals and CT-1's.