High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Any  cables need to settle, burn in cables my experience is 6 days, with magnets maybe longer...Lak is right.
These HF cables are so intriguing that I had to buy a pair. I should have my CT-1 IC's next week and I'm looking forward to hearing what they bring to my system. Like others here I'll be pairing them with my Cerious GE speaker cables. I appreciate the info here and will give them the proper time for their magnetic properties to become established before evaluating them. I have high hopes for them. I'll need another pair of IC's when I add a pre amp and will be looking at the Reveals and CT-1's. 
Thanks jayctoy. I won't be getting the new pre for a couple of months or more so I'll have some time before needing the second pair of IC's. While patience isn't normally a virtue of mine, you're so right.....patience is the key to really evaluating changes to our systems and figuring what, if anything, needs changing. I think extra time is needed for the Graphene in the GE cable and the magnetic properties of the HF cables to settle in. I'm quite happy with the GE IC's but something tells me the CT-1's will be even better. 

Just put the Reveals back in the system. Still not a fan. The music sounds flat compared to the Cerious cables they replaced. I'll play them for a few more days before I switch them. I have them between my Direct Stream Dac and the BSG QOL. I may also try them from the QOL to my preamp next.

It may be a case of too much magnetism with my 16 MC-.05's.

ozzy