Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
With all seriousness the Cerious GE cables are not only the best cables I've ever owned but are one of the best audio values to boot. I couldn't be happier with them and I send a huge thanks out to all those here that shared heir experiences with these cables that led me to purchasing them. I MIGHT have paid some heed to the very few negative comments had they actually heard the cables they mock, but all they did was make me question their true motives. 
I agree with mac48025. I just got a another pair of the speaker cables for a second system and I love what I hear. The best cables in my system ever and I've tried a few. I don't care if the cables are made of fairy dust although some people will want to debate the exact composition of that dust and then present alternative facts.

why is it the only complaints about these cables come from a very few who have never heard them?
I asked Bob to put in some desert blossom honey in my GE cables which are really great. They have a nice sweet top end and they help with my allergies...

For real though, excellent cables for both audio and video. My plasma tv has never looked better.

ptss as far as I can figure out every one of your posts here and on other threads are to troll. Why not just leave us be to enjoy what we like?
there are,unfortunately, those individuals that just have to let you know how much smarter they are than you....and rain on parades everywhere.Enter..ptss...