Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
I agree with mac48025. I just got a another pair of the speaker cables for a second system and I love what I hear. The best cables in my system ever and I've tried a few. I don't care if the cables are made of fairy dust although some people will want to debate the exact composition of that dust and then present alternative facts.

why is it the only complaints about these cables come from a very few who have never heard them?
I asked Bob to put in some desert blossom honey in my GE cables which are really great. They have a nice sweet top end and they help with my allergies...

For real though, excellent cables for both audio and video. My plasma tv has never looked better.

ptss as far as I can figure out every one of your posts here and on other threads are to troll. Why not just leave us be to enjoy what we like?
there are,unfortunately, those individuals that just have to let you know how much smarter they are than you....and rain on parades everywhere.Enter..ptss...
Ptss since your so set on calling Bob a liar we would all love to see your Bio and background. Here's Bob's list of accomplishments. 

http://www.cerioustechnologies.com/corporate/bio.html

Cerious Technologies President Robert L. Grost has such a diverse background that one of the hardest questions he has to field is being asked by someone “What do you do?” The most common answer is “Inventor”.

He was born in Lansing, Michigan into a family of prodigies. His older brother started Michigan State University at age 9 and had his PhD by age 16, including being named mathematician of the year at age 11. His sister won national design contests in interior design. Robert, the youngest, sought a field that combined disciplines of engineering and the arts.

Growing up hanging out at the physics department at MSU he made a realization early on. Acoustics was his passion and traditional engineering paths had no answers for the questions he formed. It was clear to him that a specific acoustic theory program was needed at the university level, but none existed at this time. He wrote the curriculum, courses, and teaching materials, approached Lansing Community College about starting an acoustics program and it was adopted with him teaching the calculus based classes. He was 19.

Meeting his future wife Kathy, he was informed it was time to “get a real job” where soon after he joined General Motors as Senior Project Engineer for Body Structures Corvette. There he pioneered composite structure research focusing on sandwich structures that eventually were employed in today’s Corvette introduced in 2003. This was 1984 and fiberglass/carbon fiber/sandwich composites were deemed “too radical for production”. Based on his work at Corvette he was promoted to Senior Project Engineer for Advanced Acoustic Programs directing acoustic research programs. He was 28, the youngest to ever reach this level, and had no college degree. He left GM to form Unity Audio in late 1985.

Unity Audio was a loudspeaker company that pioneered advanced materials for enclosure construction. It sold products in 16 countries and had over 70 dealers worldwide. The culmination of his work occurred in 1996 when Unity Audio displayed the first fully computer interfaced surround sound system at the 1996 Consumer Electronics Show. 

Since Unity Audio, Mr. Grost has worked in IT holding the position of Senior Project Manager for New Technology/Deployment, General Motors World Headquarters and achieved a B.A. in Business Management Information Technology from Northwood University.

The past four years he has concentrated on research and development of new and radical materials for the defense industry, specializing in synthetic syntactic ceramic foams for ballistic armor applications. Realizing the application of his materials for audio applications he founded Cerious Technologies in June of 2005 to bring these materials to the consumer marketplace.