Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Good first impressions but you lost me on this comment "...despite generous dimensions, the DI's float a big stage." I would have expected nothing less from speakers at 4.5 feet tall, if placed at a reasonable distance from the back wall.
It's been my experience that small monitors often can produce very open expansive soundstages while larger speakers sometimes paradoxically fall short in this regard--just my experience and clearly not always the case
mac, you are right.  I don't have enough hours on them to comment on their ultimate bass extension.  Will post later on that.  As I said, the bass is of great quality even now.

I have played around a lot with speaker placement in this room and I do think they are in the rooms sweet spot.  Soundstage for me will always take precedence along with clean balanced bass.  So I am forced to give up a bit of extension. We all have to make our choices I guess.

I'm really looking forward to further listening.  And I want to thank you mac for your posts.  I read all your posts on another sight and  your commentary gave the information I needed to pull the trigger on this.  To think I might have otherwise missed out!

So I hope my posts might help someone else trying to make a decision down the road.  How our hobby has changed over the decades.  We now make purchases of equipment we have never heard based on the opinions of fellow audiophiles.  And you know what?  It's really not a bad way to go!

Corelli,
             When I finally heard these speakers my thought was "how could these speakers be $3,000? If they had a big audio name on them they would be at a minimum $30,000. I know we don't buy speakers by the pound but these are large speakers!
Yes, if you do the math the value here is very high indeed.  It's not just the cost of the drivers, but how they were all integrated.  I think I now get what that patent is about.
The cool thing is all the options you have.  Even if you opt for a beautiful veneer cabinet the value is still high.  I'm getting used the my "high value basic black" enclosure honestly.