Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Nice find on Ebay ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MILT-JACKSON-Second-Nature-The-Savoy-Sessions-2-LP-Savoy-1976-EX-vinyl-/2823...

For those of you who still play vinyl and who love great jazz ... jump on this one. Its a two album set recorded in mono with sound and music to die for. Jackson’s vibes are in the room.

Frank
I can vouch for Frank's recommendation,  this recording  is vintage top form Milt Jackson playing . Frank on the  ebay link that Herbie Mann "Be Bop Synthesis" is very intriguing.  I'm going to buy it if available on CD. 
Charles 
I don’t see the college campus intolerance analogy here. Otherwise there would have been appeals to the moderator to ban posters with contrary views. There’s no censorship here just opposing viewpoints freely expressed with the typical back and forth banter.
No crying to the moderator that I'm aware of but just request to refrain from commentary on specific subjects.

For the record, I'm NOT advocating adding a political section.
Oregonpapa…are you implying that people disagreeing with what they feel are ridiculous claims by audio mythologists are likely to be involved in domestic violence?...it looks like you are, and the lack of mirth among the proponents of overpriced pseudo tweaks remains disconcerting. My previous post was supposed to be humorous, but substantial chips seem to remain on the shoulders of the Faithful who still can't explain why Magic Fuses work, so stretching out there to condemn objectors seems rational among the irrational... Again, there's nothing "negative" about reasonable objections, it's generally simply expressing a point of view based on experience and I'm happy to explain that to anybody.   
"I find amateur psychological analysis a welcome breath of fresh air."
Do tell....

Also, some things, stated as fact in the public arena, are way overblown.
The whole college campus brouhaha is just one example. How many times is it going to come up in a fuse discussion? Some doth protest too much.

All the best,
Nonoise