Dealers That Sell Large Volumes of Used Gear Online

I have purchased from a couple such dealers, and my favorite so far is The Music Room in Colorado.  They have been entirely professional, and most importantly, their gear always arrives well packed and in better shape than even their description would lead one to expect.  Their prices are reasonable, they are not gouging. I'm not affiliated, just a happy 2x customer.
peter_s
maybe so, but for the money asked, I thought they would know...it was a speaker they were selling...

USA Tube Audio...I didn't buy anything from them, but I called them out in a constructive manner via email, because they have a store one hour from where I live in Scottsdale, and they advertise their great showroom. What they don't advertise is that when they are out on an installation, NOBODY is minding the store!

As I say, I sent them an email telling them that I had wasted an hour driving there only to find a small sign on the door saying that they were out on an installation. I suggested that they should always have a person in the store during store hours. He said I should have called them. I strongly disagree. If you are that type of store, and I'm aware that they exist, you should state it on your website...call for appointment. 

To make matters worse, he responded to my polite email and said that he had reported it to audiogon! Really bad attitude from this guy...

I just did 2 transactions with Underwoodwally. Nice guy to talk to, great prices, I don't like the No return policy but I knew what I wanted so it was a non-issue