Speaker recommendation for married couple

I am the guy who opened the thread "Harbeth Love". Unfortunately, wife didn't like them at all. She listened to ATC, nope. Spendor? Nope. I do trust her ears too but we need speakers that we both like. I remember her liking this Sonus Faber speakers (can't recall the model but I know newer Fabers). She also likes KEF LS50 which I find good but not outstanding. Any help for this married couple?:)
celo
See if you can listen to some Tannoys. Current models, or as in my case, custom built 1975 HPD 315's are spectacular. Try and see if one of their models might be just what you're looking for.

Regards, and good luck,
Dan
 Vandersteens 2CE SigIIs or above.
If you want an emotionally engaging speaker it needs to preserve
the music without seems or spotlighting any one spot of the music.
  Even balanced ,Disappearing , engaging
 Try playing Nina Simone on Vandys and perhaps you can feel the music
 instead of analyzing parts of the stereo.
  Best JohnnyR
Listen to Johnny.  Just make sure you go to a dealer who has them set up right (like Johnny does).  Believe it or not, since getting Vandy 3Asigs, my wife has developed an interest in audio.  Just last week I had an Ayre amp at home to demo and she said to me "you're keeping that; the stereo sounds amazing."

Good luck and enjoy!
+3 on a pair of Vandys, I too owned a pair Harbeths. My wife liked the sound and look of Harbeths but they sounded a bit thin on the top and bottom. The mids were beautiful. With that said, comparing the two, the Vandy Treo CT was the clear winner, we both love the sound and look of the Vandy Treo CT. Plus, it has the full range sound and beautiful mids I wanted. She hated the boxy look of the 2 and 3 series but the Treos were perfect. Johnny set me up. I’m still breaking them in but I’m very happy so far. Take his advice and check out Vandys.