ZYX Ultimate with carbon fiber cantilevers -- listener reviews?

Dear listeners,
Any "early adopters"/owners of the new ZYX cartridges that now use carbon fiber (instead of boron) for their cantilevers? If yes, would you please share your impressions and/or comparisons?
Thanks and happy listening,
Harvey
unchilled
The premium series has been out since 2012, and there is also no user reviews also.

My guess is little change from the boron cantilever, or they no longer sell many.

ZYX has lost customers over the last several years.
@don_c55 

ZYX has lost customers over the last several years.

Why do you think so? 
Yes, Don.  Why do you say that?  ZYX is extremely popular outside of the US, particularly in Asia, especially in Japan.  If I would fault them it would be to say that they have far too many models with too many variations on the same theme, such that choosing among ZYX cartridges becomes a bit bewildering.  Could be a turn-off for some buyers. It's particularly weird that the Universe line can only be purchased in the US, or at least it cannot be purchased in Tokyo. (I know this; I tried. A reputable high end dealer in Akihibara, who once sold me my Koetsu Urushi, did not even know there was a "Universe" line. This was last October, in the presence of my son to act as interpreter.)  Whereas every other ZYX variant is also available in Tokyo, including I think the Ultimate series with the carbon fiber cantilever. 

Which brings us to the CF cantilever.  I don't see how it could sound "just like" the boron cantilever.  Historically, I have not liked the interaction of CF with audio reproduction. It often to my ears sounds like CF parts overdamp the system; the sound seems a bit muffled, even. Whereas the typical ZYX cartridge is anything but overdamped.

I have a ZYX UNIverse, the original model with 0.24mV output and copper coils; I think it's absolutely a great cartridge, perhaps my favorite. This makes me lust a bit for the UNI II, but I remain a skeptic as regards the models with CF cantilevers.
Where are the user reviews of the premium series in the USA?

It has been out since 2012.

I do not know about the Asia market. I live in the USA.

The standard (old) ZYX Universe is long in the tooth, although was exclusive in USA. Why that was the case, I do not know.

Just recently Sora Sound was still dumping the old (5 yr+) cartridges.

Why did they have new leftovers, 5 years later, if they sold so well?
I like, and use ZYX also.
Mehran at Sora sound once explained to me why there were few reviews of the Universe premium. Unfortunately I forget what he said! But point is, it wasn't for lack of sales or interest. And there IS a review of the Zyx Universe premium in Tone Audio by Richard Mak. He liked it, a lot. I can't find a link but it's out there. What gets 'long in the tooth' on Sora's web site btw is the listing of used products available. Best to call. One other thing to consider: as I understand it Zyx is essentially Mr. Nakatsuka, so he may have all the business he needs. 

@lewm I couldn't agree more about carbon fiber in audio sounding overdamped. I've had more experience with it in musical instruments, where I find the same thing.