Vibration control inside a cabinet

For placing an amp and a CD player inside a built in cabinet, what would be the best way to control vibrations:  do I want some kind of isolation platform (actual brand suggestions would be appreciated), or something more like Herbie's Tenderfeet?  Or both?

Thanks!

mcanaday

georgehifi
+1 wolf, he knows that, but chooses to ignore it.

George, I would give you the same advice I gave Wolfie but alas, I fear, you know, judging by your own words, you don’t have a school you can march yourself down to and ask for your money back.
Geoff,
I know you will correct me, but your argument is based on the fact that in the process of pulling the wire through the die the crystals get damaged, that is, the damage forms a directional bias.  The passage of protons and electrons are impacted as they flow, if AC, in both directions. So if the AC current flows in both directions, how can it matter which direction of the bias wire (fuse) you place it?
Jitter, I just explained it. I don’t like having to repeat myself so I won’t. By the way if you’re trying to convince me that you’re a little thick you’re doing an excellent job. Dylan used to answer when asked what if someone rushed the stage, just kick him in the head. He'll get the idea. You, on the other hand, keep coming backing for more. I don't mind if you don't. 😬

Post removed 
If it were me I would use a maple platform with cones to transmit vibration from equipment and use dampeners between platform and cabinet shelf to prevent cabinet/floor vibration from entering equipment.