Vibration control inside a cabinet

For placing an amp and a CD player inside a built in cabinet, what would be the best way to control vibrations:  do I want some kind of isolation platform (actual brand suggestions would be appreciated), or something more like Herbie's Tenderfeet?  Or both?

Thanks!

mcanaday
Jitter, I just explained it. I don’t like having to repeat myself so I won’t. By the way if you’re trying to convince me that you’re a little thick you’re doing an excellent job. Dylan used to answer when asked what if someone rushed the stage, just kick him in the head. He'll get the idea. You, on the other hand, keep coming backing for more. I don't mind if you don't. 😬

Post removed 
If it were me I would use a maple platform with cones to transmit vibration from equipment and use dampeners between platform and cabinet shelf to prevent cabinet/floor vibration from entering equipment. 
I second mesch's suggestions with one change: use springs under the maple platforms instead of dampers. 
Ya, and since springs isolate vertically very well, but laterally not-so-well, a set of roller bearing somewhere. I prefer them directly under the component where possible. So, the component, the roller bearings, the maple platform, the springs. Roller bearings provide no lateral isolation, acting as a coupler in that plane, transferring energy just as do cones, if you believe in that sort of thing ;-).