Coda Tech Amplifier

i'm intrested to this brand, some of you, guys knows it?
compared to.....impressions....review...
thank you
128x128audio4pass
I believe the designers are Threshold alumni. Sander's Magtech amplifiers are built by them, with significant enhancements and spec changes here and there to improve ESL performance and power supply stability.

I would say you absolutely should listen to them. My impression is they are quite cool sounding, closer to early Krell in sound quality, but I haven't listened to them in a decade.

Best,

E
intresting erik!,
did you compared to specific brand to understand better?
what is their family sound ?....bright...warm....
I heard the Sander's Magtech amp with the Sanders Model 10 speakers - with room correction software.  The sound was stunning.  Fast and very full bodied.  A drum hit actually sounded like the kit was in the room.  You could hear the 'thwack' on the skin - and then feel the pulse of percussive energy.  
Well, when I say you really need to listen to it, I say so neutrally.

While it was robust, I found the amp QUITE cool sounding. More blue than red. Kind of how I felt about older Krell equipment.

It was also a lot finer and more delicate across the mid to treble compared to say, early MOSFET's of the 1980's. When I heard the InnerSound ESL amplifier, it was moving in the direction of what I am calling the "modern amplifier sound" but, I don't know how to actually say it, I found the presentation rather stark.

So, LISTEN for yourself. :) It has many fans.

Best,

E
The Coda stuff out in the past 5 years or so is anything but cool... I'd say very neutral, but it leans warm... I've heard:
Unison 3.1 Integrated
Coda CL, CP, 07X Preamps
15.0, 15.5, CS Amplifiers
There certainly is a flavor that shows their Threshold heritage... Erik & Doug were a big part of the Threshold design team before Nelson sold.  They also produced Innersound amps and now Sanders Amps...
All have a great reputation.