RIP Chris Cornell

I am stunned and sad to hear of the passing of Chris Cornell suddenly last night in Detroit. Only 52 years young, so sad.
Former lead singer for Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, and Audioslave.
His voice was amazing, and his talent will be missed.

RIP Chris.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/arts/music/chris-cornell-dead-soundgarden.html?_r=0

128x128jmcgrogan2
ghost house,you are so right here with what you say, I suspect everyone of us is dealing with something that is not visible to those around us, so we should be kind to each other always.  Always.  
Seeing reports it was a suicide.

Yes, I am seeing reports of suicide by hanging. From the NY Times:

In a statement released Thursday afternoon, the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office said the death was a suicide by hanging. It said a full autopsy had not yet been completed.

Tragic, brings back memories of Kurt Cobain.

Chris really worked at his art, and left a lot of good material as his legacy. I think he would be well remembered if the first two Soundgarden releases were all that he ever did.

Emotionally interesting, and rhythmically complex, especially Superunknown, I think that they influenced other bands for years after and still do.

Thanks for everything Chris. 

I am stunned and sad to hear of the passing of Chris Cornell suddenly last night in Detroit. Only 52 years young, so sad.
Former lead singer for Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, and Audioslave.
His voice was amazing, and his talent will be missed.

Indeed John. 
Let's all play Badmotorfinger.
Apparently the last song they played at the Detroit show was a cover of In my time of dying.