Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Sitting here today beginning the break in period of my new Ayre VX-5 Twenty into my Thiel CS2.4  Delivered from factory to my dealer on Thursday and I picked it up that evening.  Put a few hours on these past few nights just enjoying the process.  My XLR cables will arrive next week so using my Audience AU24SE RCAs between the VAC Renaissance Mk3 and the Ayre with AU24SE speaker cables.  I loved the Thiel with my VAC KT88 amp, but this is a different level of enjoyment.  In two weeks the system moves to our newly purchased home where it will have a room mostly dedicated to it and more room to stretch its musical legs.  Need to get some hours on the amp now so we are well on our way through the initial break in period.
Rick
Congratulations on your new addition! Larger room is always better and I'm sure you will see that after the move. I hope you still have the tube amp and try it after your move, but Ayre makes excellent products. 
The VAC is listed for sale, but have not received an acceptable offer yet. I may have the opportunity to retry it, but I like this new direction a lot.  Tubes in the preamp and phono section remain.
Welcome! scarberian-

I would contact Rob Gillum at the Thiel facility in Kentucky and post your query to him. Hopefully, he can track the speaker by its serial number, providing the information you seek.

Keep us posted on your situation.
Happy Listening!
Good to see you again- drrsutliff-

Thanks! for sharing your newest gear and its integration into your system.
For the modern Thiel models, the CS 2.4, is certainly the sweet spot.

Interesting combo (VAC& Ayre) with Audience cabling.  I, too, enjoy a tubed pre-amp on a solid-state power amp.  Congratulations on your new home and listening room as well.

Give a shout out to your dealer/retailer.
Happy Listening!