Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
This is interesting.  I just got my CT IC 2 weeks ago and I told Bob that the mid/high were not extended and smooth as I want to be.  He said they will open up and they did after 2 days.  Then no more improvements after the first week.  So I took the cables out and kind of bent them a little bit here and there.  All of a sudden, magic happened!  From top to bottom just sounds amazing and now I am afraid to touch them again.  Hope they will stay that way forever.

I love the CT IC and SC, they sound amazing for the price.  I also tried the blue power cord but did not work out very well in my system.  I would definitely try it again if I get a new amp.
I agree with Ozzie, a couple hundred hours of listening should give you a true indication of what the product CTG sound like.
I don't think there is a consensus. When i introduced Bob's speaker cables and power cables into my system i heard the improvement within the first 2 days and it really hasn't improved appreciably since. Great cables...
tommylion, yes, I have a few cables from LC, Nano, and now GE line.
The CT cables in my system when moved seem to cycle from warm to warm and analytical until disappearing altogether.

I do not believe CT cables exaggerate any sound frequency on their own or have a true signature sound on their own once they are broken in and left in place. The cables have a special skill of not introducing artifacts and by being neutral without being lean.

Ozzy, thank you for this thread...

My CTG first time I connected it sounded good right away then no more improvement.The second time after I disconnected it and connected it again , it did not sound good at all, but it did improve everyday I listen to it, it took 6 days to settle in my system.