Speaker jumpers

I have a pair of 805 Diamonds with the stock jumpers in place.Has anybody replaced these with upgraded jumper wires and got better sound?Do you think it would make a noticeable improvement?Factory jumpers look pretty wimpy for expensive speakers.Thanks!
corvette01
the engineers certainly know how to build great jumpers, but the manufacturer often doesn't want to add the cost, and figures you might change them anyway, so some are junk, some are decent...I prefer jumpers identical to my speaker cables...
often the same for power cords too, they figure you will use a different one anyway, so why pay to include a real good one...
Just to add to the internal wiring response,I had a pair of def tech some time ago.The sub went out and had to open it up to replace.I couldn't believe how cheap the wires were inside of that speaker.I was trying to use decent speaker wire,only to fine super thin wire inside!Hope my B&Ws have better wire than that inside!

My guess is the engineers weren't the ones who selected or designed that internal wire...