Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Wow! What a treat. Saw Bruce Cockburn last night at Jorma Kaukonen's Fur Peace Ranch. It was a great show by a great artist. Super simple setup consisting of one amplified acoustic guitar and a stool in a 200 seat concert venue. If you are not familiar with Fur Peace Ranch, take a look via the link below. Fur Peace Ranch is primarily a guitar camp, run by Jorma and his wife with rotating guest guitarist/instructors. Unfortunately, I don't play. But I can dream..........

https://furpeaceranch.com/

Jeff Lynne's ELO last summer with my daughter (1st concert) at Radio City Music Hall.  Next up, Elvis Costello in Charlotte on June 21.  Third row, center section.  Not as good as my last seats for Elvis--Orchestra pit, 1st row, eight feet from the artists!

I saw O.A.R. and Train with my 13 year old. O.A.R. was good. Train was meh. Both, though, had horrible sound. Too loud and way too much treble. I've been noticing this more and more lately, the sound guys are making everything almost painful to listen to. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just my area? Maybe they're going deaf and it sounds good to them?

At the last event I went to (that I wanted to 😝), dj spooky was playing and it was way too boosted. I could clearly hear it clipping. I told my friend, who was helping to organize the event and he told the sound guys, but 20 minutes later it was clipping again. The idiots even set a sub on fire. They had to wheel it outside it was smoking so badly..
Last night.
Hall & Oates.....no magic...really bad. 
and
Tears For Fears........spot on and rocked the house!!!!!