Budget SET or SEP recommendations?

Not in a rush, but considering playing with an SET or SEP.  Have only heard a few.  Something fairly inexpensive, worth trying, but not immediately upgrade-worthy.  Any thoughts, recommendations, or similar SET/SEP noob experiences?  Integrated, or not, doesn't matter.

These two seem to be reasonably respectable for cheap, at least according to the interwebs:

Dared MP2a3c
Yaqin MS-300c

Thank you.
stfoth
Kdude66: When I bought the Fire Bottle amp, Dennis Had did respond to my question (via Ebay of course) regarding KT150s saying that my December 2016 amp would work fine using 150s. However, the GL KT88s sound so good with the Sonist speakers (and now that a new Morrow cable has spent the seemingly requisite 400 plus hours breaking in) I don’t really care about tube swapping at the moment. Actually I care (deeply), but I just don’t wanna. It’s my understanding that EL84s result in the amp producing around half the power available with other tubes…that might be wrong, but my brain is deluged with the hundreds of pages of discussion I’ve read about this amp so things are getting fuzzy…except in the amp. I just checked out the Don Sachs amps and they’re beautiful, but not Single Ended as per the gist of this conversation, unless I missed something (extremely likely).
I have the 2A3C Dared which is a SET integrated amp.  3 inputs no phono stage..., ran it on klispchorns, then on some avantegarde 3 ways and some zu audio .  Its super clean It is really nice and easy to roll tubes.  Its my basement system.   I on my main system Have a SEP Inspire pre amp by Dennis Had, he was with cary audio before, love his preamp....   Love it, its cleaner than the dared, but cost more and is only a preamp the dared is an integrated.  Its feeding into some mono extreme Klauss amplifiers, odyssey.   I would go with the fire bottle amp if i didn't like the dunlavys with a little more power on them.   I kinda wanna buy one of those amps just to have down the road, but then will have to by a matching pre amp... anybody want a steal of a deal on a dared 2a3c?
If you want inexpensive and fun to get into it, I would recommend two amps.  I have both of these and that is what got me started on tubes.

Tube Cube 7 if you have very efficient speakers.  It has a better model of tubes than the current miniwatts, so better rolling options if you like.

Aiqin/Oldchen EL34 amp - discussion here - twice the power, nicely built, quite affordable.

Budget-schmudget.  Just bought a pair of Wall Audio m50 PSETs, here on A-gon.  Now the wait for the BBT!

Thanks, everyone, for the input, advice, and suggestions, even though I didn't end up taking them.
georgehifi205-22-2017 7:19pmThey are not audio bling, but I've tested and heard these from Japan and was impressed compared to most of the blingy junk from Asia, and the designer has very good cred. He also uses his own "R" core transformers. And are very well priced for what you get.
http://softone.a.la9.jp/english/ 

Cheers George

George,

Can you provide any more info on your experience with the Softone - sonics, etc.?

Thanks,