PranaFidelity speakers, what say you?

Was just wondering if anyone here have owned or had a chance to listen to PranaFidelity's offerings at length, and can report on their experience?

I recently got the chance to listen to the new Bhava bookshelf speakers at the recent Los Angeles audio show. Was really taken aback how great they sounded; better than most of the other room demo setups on the day, and not crazy expensive (although ranging from 5k to 7k, not for the budget minded either).

128x128pts
Pts, like you, I’ve just heard them at shows (twice) and they never fail to impress. They have a presentation like no other speaker I’ve heard which can be beguiling but I wonder how they’d fare in the long run. Even this last time this past weekend, I sat for a while just to take them in again.

All the best,
Nonoise
Think you'll ever pick 'em up, nonoise? I'm seriously debating it (when I have the cash) as I've never been so impressed with a pair of speakers. I'm itching to also hear the floorstanders Steven had sitting around inactive.

I'm sure the other PranaFidelity components in the chain helped, but I think there's a lot more choice of solid state preamps / power amps in that price range (and below) that could work just as well. The speakers on the other hand seemed to have a special kind of magic.

I currently own a pair of Tekton Lores which I like a lot, and figured if I ever upgrade it'd be something better from Tekton. The PranaFidelity demo opened my eyes to the fact that sometimes spending a bit extra can get you a lot more sound, plus what seemed like little to no ear fatigue. I relish the thought of listening to loud music all day long without getting prickily.

@pts,
If you already own a Tekton, did you get a chance to hear the Double Impacts at the LA Audio show, that you visited? I understand that the DI kills $18-$25k loudspeakers. Can you please share your thoughts?
Dammit, I should've read the vendor list more carefully. I didn't notice Tekton were there and am now kicking myself. I'd love to hear the Double Impacts, as I'm sure they're the giant slayers that people claim.

With owning the Lores, I'd say the Tekton house sound is bold, dynamic, and a lot of fun - but at the end of the day not perfect and it's apparent that you're listening to speakers. I'd say that might also be true of the Double Impacts, but that's speculation on my part.

With the  PranaFidelity stuff, I couldn't find any flaws and the the music sounded... in the room REAL. They're a bit more expensive compared to the flagship Tekton speakers, but if you're looking for end game at semi-reasonable prices, they're definitely worth a look. If they were part of the $10,000+ crowd, I wouldn't be championing them.