Tekton room at the Los Angles Audio Show.

Any reports on the Tekton room at the Los Angles Audio Show?
128x128aolprodj
Man, I hoped tons of people would be chiming in their experiences from the LA show, since Tekton already had indicated days in advance that they would be there. Surprised that even existing owners missed the Tekton room.
Went to the show on Saturday. I was interested in hearing them as
well but unfortunately they were demoing other speakers when
I got there. Kind of frustrating as I was interested in knowing what
all the fuss was about.

@cmach,
Yes very strange. I was thinking people will be all over the forums discussing how great the Tekton DIs would be at the Los Angeles show - after I read the professional review and the user discussions. But strange that not a single person heard it at the Los Angeles Audio show??!!
The Tekton room was demoing speakers other than their own brand, or did you mean the Tekton room wasn't there?

@aolprodj : Realize you are looking for feedback on listening at a show, ... and please don't take this as being difficult because I love the Double Impacts and would be happy if there were raves about them at the LA show....but I would think it would be the worst place to get feedback about them or any speaker? 

Year after year, and show after show reports clearly go through a who's been GOOD and who's been BAD list. But I never see Santa Claus at the shows.

Perhaps I'm wrong about this and missing something entirely. Can you elaborate on what you are looking for and want to learn?