What are the top 3 USB cables being used today in reference systems?

I am looking for a highly rated USB cable that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Is there such a cable?
128x128glory
Among inexpensive ones I would recommend Chord USB SilverPlus. I am using it in my desktop setup.
In my main system my favorite is  Audience AU24 SE USB Dual End. Really nice cable, tonal balance is very neutral, rich and deep bass, excellent mids and highs. 
Very close to Audience AU24 is Chord Signature USB cable. 
A USB cable either transfers all the data or it doesn't. Don't waste yoyr money.

Hi Glory,

Sorry for the delay but we were testing the Reference Inakustik USB against the Curious.

The Inex was just OK. We tested a few of their cables and they were super quiet but lacked body, weight and that last ounce of resolution. We are a huge fan of the Inakustik Reference cables and we have decided to distribute the Inakustik line. After direct A/B testing the Inakustik Reference USB was a complete different level than the Curious.

To PTS,

You will need a properly set up system that is highly resolving to test different cables but trust me there are huge differences from cable to cable. Do the cables need to cost a million dollars, no but some manufactures have serious technology that works and you can hear the difference when you do direct A/B testing. There are not many cable companies with real game changing technology but when you do your research and find that company, it is a game changer.

Cheers,