Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand v Focal 826V

Hi,  Has anyone had any experience in comparing a Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand to a Focal 826V?  Power is an Anthem 225 with AP Oval 9.  Music would be classic rock/ blues and  easy listening.  Thanks
128x128geph0007
Lots of good posts here. +1 Kosst_amojan.

The Vienna uses polypropylene cones first popularized by Mission in the 70’s. These cones are well damped and quite stiff (good properties) but can have a somewhat overdamped or polite character to the sound - especially if used for upper mid range. Most companies went away from them but there was a decade when they were extremely popular.

Focal like B&W and Wilson tend to have a pleasant bass and treble boost but usually not as pronounced - so Focal are more neutral sounding. Focal have a good mid range and treble with lots of detail and great imaging.

so very different sound - polite/polished vs detailed/dynamic - the weakness of I were to choose one main thing in the Mozart could be the overly polite mid range and the one main weakness in the Focal could be the bright splashy metal tweeter. Both are good speakers just very different.

Ok I now have PSB Silver i here now which I swear may be more likable then the Golds I had    I also have had Paradigm Studio 100v2 s may be use those as a baseline?
I’d say if you like the PSB and Paradigm, you’re going to prefer the Focal sound.
On a side not paradigm 100V2 verse PSB silver i?  I do not have them side by side and it has been months since the 100v2s but they seemed dry or thinner overall