Duelund cast Pio Hybrid Copper/Silver or Rs series with Silver Bypass PIO

this will be in the signal coupling cap 1uf 630v. 

128x128zipost
I made up my mind, I will be placing an order for the Duelund cast at PartsConnexion. My questions here is that they make so much series, just mindboggling.

Duelund cast Pio Tinned Copper series
Duelund cast PIO CU Copper series
Duelund cast PIO copper/silver Cu/Ag Hybrid
Duelund cast PIO Ag silver series

Tinned Copper series vs copper series... what difference does this make by adding tin? So much good stuff to choose from. Please advise??

I did more digging/researching into the Duelund Series:

Duelund Cast Copper/Silver Hybrid =VSF cast series + Bypass cap .01 PIO silver series put together in one cap.

if that is the case:

Then the RS series + a Bypass cap .01 PIO silver series be cheaper in price or equal in proformance to the Duelund Hybrid series.  What your take on this?  

This is the cap Charles and I used and liked. All you would need with no additional bypass cap. 

Duelund cast PIO CU Copper series

They  are expensive. Go ahead and email them saying you would like to splurge on these but need help and ask if they could offer you a  15-20% discount. They have for me in the part on these mega expensive caps. 
Post removed 
I am glad to have found this thread and would like to chime in with a question. I have just learnt to upgrade capacitors. I recently replaced the stock caps with a pair of Audyn True Copper Max caps to my Line Magnetic 518ia and had great result. And I just placed an order this past Friday at PartsConnexion for a couple Jupiter Copper Foil caps for the crossovers. 

Since I read this thread, I wonder if I should replace the Audyn caps with the Jupiter caps in my amp. Can someone please give me your advice?

I thank Zipost for starting the thread and thank all for sharing your experience. 

Happy listening! ... and experimenting :)