Revelation Audio Labs

I've had good correspondence with Brad prior to purchasing but that drastically subsided post payment & I have not received any replies for nearly 2 months.

Is there anyone who knows him that can elucidate...?
128x128infection
I bought the same thing 2 months ago. Received it in about 5 days. Liked it so much i ordered 2 power cords and a hdmi cable. received ethernet cable 04/22/2017. ordered the other 3 wires 04/23/2017. Brad contacted me via e-mail after i left positive feed back for the ethernet cable. offered me a deal. i said yes.......... e-mailed Brad this morning. His last chance to make it rite.
jr19....have you tried calling him..?..just a thought..He is ..i think...a solo act. other cable makes on this forum have had similar issues with not being able to get orders out ...I guess they are entitled to having a life outside of audio too..!
I agree. I'm not here to pile on Brad. we communicate via e-mail to keep a record of the details. i received a tracking number tonight at 10:30. if anyone wants a update, i will provide. let's see what happens.

Update, I am currently going through the same arduous and painful process of wrangling a set of paid-for cables from Brad, as mentioned in previous posts. Like others, I'm not trying to 'pile up' on the guy, but if it's going to take 12+ weeks to get product, he should clearly state this somewhere in his lengthy product description. I finally had to resort to filing a dispute both here and with PayPal to get him to respond to my inquiries. Might be great cable, but this audio pilgrim will never buy from him again.