Synergestic Black Fuse vs Audio Magic BeesWax

Like to ask if any Audiogon Members compared the Synergistic Black Fuse Vs The Audio Magic BeesWax ( top of line). Let me know what differences in sound quality, what equipment was it in, and how does it compare between the two fuse.   Current all my equipment has The Black fuses; I am just curious WTF Audio Magic is So Expensive!  Is it worth a big jump with the Audio Magic?? 
128x128zipost
Want people to A/B fuses who is going to buy both to compare??Good luck with that one however i think the Synergestic is enough money spent this being said the Light a Fuse from Germany work wonderful for a lot less money.Good luck enjoy!
Fuses have 30 day trial period. Problem solved. Besides, whose word would you take? 😁

Zipost,

I compared the SR  black fuses to Audio Horizon Platinum fuses in my PL Int amp, Hegel DAC, Oppo 95 and Olive 06HD music server. Each piece of equipment sounded smoother and fuller with AH fuses. The SR fuses were a bit brighter sounding which caused some fatigue during loud passages. The AH fuses cost the same as SR blacks and also have a 30 day trial. I would give a call to Joseph Chow at AH. He is very knowledgeable and easy to communicate. Whether you try AH fuses or the beeswax fuses it will satisfy your curiosity. Best wishes

BTW- I have nothing against SR since I own their cables, XOT, FEQ, and MIGS 2.0.

I installed12 of the Audio Magic SHD fuses in our system, I spoke with Jerry at length before trying one. They are very labor intensive to make, he told me sometimes has to make 2-3 to get 1 right. I don't care for the price either, however they deliver the goods big time.