Duelund cast Pio Hybrid Copper/Silver or Rs series with Silver Bypass PIO

this will be in the signal coupling cap 1uf 630v. 

128x128zipost
PartsConnexion is all out of the Duelund Cast Copper.   I wanted to order a pair but no luck, kind of wish they had more stock.   Anyone or somehow can locate me a pair of the cast copper series 1.0-1.5uf 450v.  Much appreciated!  

I thank you for your inputs. The descriptions are accurate. For now, the Audyn Copper Max caps will stay in my amp for they sound much better than the stock caps and I only have had them a few weeks. I will keep the Jupiter Copper Foil caps on my upgrade list. 

FYI, I placed an order of some Jupiter Copper Foil caps for my speakers at PartsConnexion couple days ago and had 25% discount.

Happy listening!
@zipost 

hificollective in UK carries Duelund, so you might want to check with them. They ship fast, too. I got my caps in one day with expedited shipping and did not pay a lot extra.

Hope you can find what you want there.
I got a chance to buy both the Jupiter Copper Wax & Duelund Rs Series w/ the .01 Silver Bypass. I want to give my feedback in regards to the two caps.

I like to say thanks to Chris at Jupiter for giving me his utmost time answering my questions and letting me purchase the Jupiter Copper/Wax caps.   He was nice enough for a one time courtesy sample price on these caps.

Jupiter Copper Foil Wax Impregnated:

These caps i would estimate has around 100-150 hrs on them.   I notice it got better everytime i start listening to them. I have to say, this is the first time i encounter a cap that has copper impregnated in Wax. Right out of the box i noticed the design, packaging and the look of the cap is amazing ( sturdy and has weight compare to other caps) it shows that they do care when you spend money on these things. The Jupiter Copper Foil is a detail ( shimmers beautifully) has good transient, has airy mids ( very sexy mids) and tight bass.    Bass is much deeper and tighter.   You can't really say anything bad about the cap. But......

Duelund Rs Copper Wax series w/silver bypass:
just the cap without no bypass, it lacks in detail, midrange is exceptable, but suffer on bass (bass is muddy).  If you compare it to the Jupiter Copper Foil it will Not Compete.  It looses in all categories!  But With the silver bypass,  it's exceptionally good.   It brings the cap to another level!! The high seems to be alot better, midrange is beautiful, bass is quite good.  Blackness is the strong point in the Duelund Rs series w/bypass cap and noise level is much lowered. One thing that stands out the most is the realisim and soul, the Duelund to me is exceptionally good in this category.  The sound is extremely thick and meatier compare to the Juipter copper foil.

In all i would pick the Duelund Rs series with Silver bypass for the output coupling on my cd player. One thing that i did not like about the Jupiter cap, it lack the heart and sole ( very analytical). The Jupiter Cap wasn't musical It's very thin sounding cap compare to the Duelund Rs series with .01 silver bypass.

Why not use the silver bypass cap on the better Jupiter foil cap for the best possible combo?