Synergestic Black Fuse vs Audio Magic BeesWax

Like to ask if any Audiogon Members compared the Synergistic Black Fuse Vs The Audio Magic BeesWax ( top of line). Let me know what differences in sound quality, what equipment was it in, and how does it compare between the two fuse.   Current all my equipment has The Black fuses; I am just curious WTF Audio Magic is So Expensive!  Is it worth a big jump with the Audio Magic?? 
128x128zipost
Ronrags... i have the same perspect as you, i feel that the SR Black was kind of bright ( overly aggressive ) when the music was at a complex stage especially at high volume it was more than enough.   It was a noticeable difference on each equipment from stock to AR Black, made every pieces of my equipment i put in different.    The SR Red i had at first was a great fuse but the black was a tad better, especially in the highs and bass area.  I had them both in my equipment and a&b comparison.  But if it was on the thicker side, meatier type, it would have been perfect!  

Perfectpathtech...can you please elaborate more of your finding on the AM beeswax fuses.  The specs sounds great ( beeswax is genius) but i want to know what characteristics does it bring before and after installing these fuses.    Much appreciated!  
In my system they sound wonderful not bright great detail and great stage and great bass fuses are system dependent.
I must agree with ebm, fuses as are other audio accessories/components system dependent in terms of results. In my system the Synergistic Research Black fuses have contributed to a very natural sound character.  Definitely no issues with brightness.  I suspect that I'd be very happy with the Beeswax fuse as well based on owner feedback I've read. 
Charles 
zipost I found with the SHD the noise floor dropped quite a bit, dynamics expanded, another layer of micro information, bass got tighter with even deeper extension. That was trying one in the AC line to our source which is cd. The Mrs was impressed enough to ask how many more to do the system, then said said do them. They do take a while to seat in, I would say well north of 100 hrs. Major investment for us , but well worth it.                                                        
Post removed