Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

And gosh, lpretiring, I’ve got a nice set of Bose 901s in the garage, hardly used and only 3 years young. Great holographic soundstage, not so much anything else...

Can you make you a really good deal.

Mac, I'll have to revise my original estimate of the DI's versus the Ulf's. Broken in, the DI's are only about 70% of the way to the Ulfberhts. Nothing really changed until I got to 30 hours on the speakers, then they gradually opened up. More detail, crystal clarity, no more "in your face" soundstage. Horns sound so smooth now, and drums have a wonderful punch to them that sounds just right. Vocals are a real treat with an almost ethereal quality to them. This caught me off guard with some of my old recordings which had never been very impressive in terms of the vocals. Now I am hearing what these guys could actually do.

Jeffey:

Did you use any mounting feet/dampers on the ULFs? Considering their weight wonder if this is helpful and, if so, what types of devices are appropriate.

Sorry to see that the DIs are going down in comparable quality.