Synergestic Black Fuse vs Audio Magic BeesWax

Like to ask if any Audiogon Members compared the Synergistic Black Fuse Vs The Audio Magic BeesWax ( top of line). Let me know what differences in sound quality, what equipment was it in, and how does it compare between the two fuse.   Current all my equipment has The Black fuses; I am just curious WTF Audio Magic is So Expensive!  Is it worth a big jump with the Audio Magic?? 
128x128zipost
zipost I found with the SHD the noise floor dropped quite a bit, dynamics expanded, another layer of micro information, bass got tighter with even deeper extension. That was trying one in the AC line to our source which is cd. The Mrs was impressed enough to ask how many more to do the system, then said said do them. They do take a while to seat in, I would say well north of 100 hrs. Major investment for us , but well worth it.                                                        
Post removed 
Here is my dilemma:  I notice that with the SR Black & Red which i have on most of my equipment;  I have one in the amp, preamp and cd player.   Man... ever so often these fuses would blow out on me.   Should i up the rating say from a 4 amp to 5 amp?    Also, in regards to warranty, are the fuses cover under a  5 years warranty from Synergistic ( according to their website).   I went and did a search but it only mentioned other accessories but not fuses.  Any members who had the same experiences with warranty would want to help me out on this?    I did call them and they stated that it's only a 30 days warranty.   I am out of luck?   I am not too happy with their customer services!  
zipost,

I too have noticed that the SR fuses have a short fuse. So, I have increased the values of them when I purchase. I’m not sure that going from 4-5 amp is right perhaps if they have a 4.5 amp?

Warrantying a fuse for a long time is really not practical when typically it is not the fuse that fails but it is a reaction to something else within our systems.

ozzy

zipost (not using your real name although we have it on file at the factory).

The fuses you are now seeking replacements for were given to you free of charge as industry samples over one year ago by then employee Peter Hansen who now works at The Cable Company. Fast forward over one year. You called our factory two weeks ago and talked to Kevin seeking replacement fuses for your over one year old Black Fuses. Kevin explained to you that we do not have a Lifetime Warranty on fuses but that our fuses are covered by a 30-day no risk money back guarantee. Kevin informed me that you became rude and spoke in a raised voice despite the fact he was trying to help you, and that you hung up the phone on him after he informed you we would not replace your old fuses with new fuses. I then called Peter Hansen at The Cable Co. and he filled me on the whole story including how you misrepresented yourself as an industry insider to gain four free sample Black Fuses with a promise to include them as standard on a line of electronics you claimed to be importing very soon. Peter then told me you recently called him at The Cable Company, were similarly rude on the phone when he explained that fuses are designed to blow and therefore could not be warrantied for life, to which you told him and I quote, "Tell Synergistic Research they can suck my big fat c*#k" and then you hung up the phone on him as you did with Kevin at my factory.

Now I see you are trying to stir the pot and create negative publicity for fuses you basically stole from my company and that you expect free replacements for, fuses you never paid for in the first place. But even if you had paid for them, we do not warranty fuses not to blow after over one year in service.

Dear SR customers reading this unfortunate chain of events, the vast majority of people who buy our products are great people and we do everything in our power to take care of you including going above and beyond what would normally be considered reasonable. But every once in a while we get someone 'special' someone who is trying to either extort something from us, usually by threatening to give us bad publicity if we do not bend to unreasonable demands, or as is the case here, we get someone who is completely dishonest. For the record we will never bend to such demands and will do everything in our power to expose the bad players for all to see while taking care of legitimate customers with exceptional customer service and the best products we know how to build.

Yours in music,
Ted Denney III
Lead Designer Synergistic Research Inc.