Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli

@grannyring I've experienced that one-box solutions like the Lyngdorf and DEQX have better results rather than shoehorning a solution into a computer, fed through software that integrates into a third-party software like JRiver and Roon.

I'm not saying that these DSP boxes and software with mics don't work, nor do I know everything about room correction. I don't. It just so happens that I have some experience, but that doesn't mean anything. It's experience, yet it's limited to my personal optic.

That said, over on the Linn forum there are a few users who use Space Optimization who do final tweaks in other software with a mic.That being the case, you can see that some Linn users feel that Space Optimization is not the be-all-end-all. It's probably not. The only thing that I was pointing out were some of the trappings inherent in a mic solution.

Also, because I use one solution that I own doesn't mean that I have some sort elitist complex. That's far from it. I don't care what the gear is, as long as the user gets the desired results for them. That's all that matters, is listen with happiness. :-) 

Well put. I'm also interested in the Lyngdorf solution. It seems to deal with many of the valid shortcomings that evolvist listed. To be honest, I wouldn't even consider tackling room correction that wasn't already proven and simple.  
Do folk here know of anywhere in the Los Angeles area the DI can be auditioned? I currently own Tekton's Lore speakers. Thanks!

@grannyring :

Assuming that you tried feeding a separate power amp(s) from your Lyngdorf front end, I'm guessing that there wasn't real improvement to be had over what the TDAI-2170 already has built in? Thanks 

Bill M