Duelund cast Pio Hybrid Copper/Silver or Rs series with Silver Bypass PIO

this will be in the signal coupling cap 1uf 630v. 

128x128zipost
Why not use the silver bypass cap on the better Jupiter foil cap for the best possible combo?
Post removed 
I’m currently running and generally liking Mundorf SGO coupling caps in my EL34 based amplifier. I’d like to preserve the spatial depth and overall energy in the high frequencies, but build out some weight/texture/tonal color in lower registers.

Would the Duelund CAST Cu/Ag be a good choice? 

I’ve used Jupiter caps, as well as the Audyn True Copper caps to great effect in other projects, so I’m familiar with the contenders. That said, I’ve read that some folks did not favor bypassing coupling caps, which is what the CAST hybrid cap is in effect. Ultimately, I’m looking for a vote of confidence before making such a non-trivial investment.
I have to tell you I do not believe in bypass caps placed on film caps. Yes, on electrolytic caps in the power supply. Usually bypassing perfectly good film caps sounds kind of phasey and odd.

Well, forget everything I just said. Why? Because these new Duelund Silver foil bypass caps are like magic. I added them to a set of .47uf Jupiter foil output caps in my Int amp and simply am overwhelmed with the improvement. My experience, in electronics, is crazy positive with these glorious sliver bypass caps. Glorious.

These would be so special as bypass caps on tweeter and midrange caps in a crossover, the output of Class D amps, coupling positions in tube gear, output on dacs....etc....

Yes, my experience has been so positive.
To clarify, your question on the Duelund hybrid cap relates to my post in that they are made using the Duelund CAST copper cap with a silver foil bypass cap.....the same cap that can be purchased separately now. The cap I posted on above.

So yes I am confident the hybrid Duelund cap would be simply wonderful sounding.