Help ! Best MC cartridge for Linn LP12?

I have a LP12 with new EkosSE arm with Skale weight. The TT has Keel chassis, Radikal power, AQ Leopard cable. I use a Krystal MC now. I'm asking what cartridges mate best with my setup from a compliance standpoint- weight mount, suspension table etc.  From that list I'll try narrow down to good selections that mate to my phono/pre. Hopefully I will have a few that I can choose from to suit my listening tastes, knowing that compatibility isn't coloring what I hear. My budget limit is $10k. I have some thoughts already, but don't want to bias comments by naming them. So please help me to narrow my options down to the best candidates. 
papafrgog
Just back to first principles: I would match any cartridge, no matter what type, to its tonearm, without much regard for which table the two are mated with.  The only limitation with a spring-suspended chassis like the Linn's would be the weight of the tonearm and whether that constrains the choice of tonearm to go with the cartridge you may have in mind. I am no fan of Linn LP12, but I am not going to tell you to scrap it, if you like it. (EMT 927s are not readily available items, and only a few shops in the world seem to know how to restore/rebuild them properly; by all accounts, they are as finicky to get right as is a Linn LP12.)

In other words, I guess I find myself agreeing with Clearthink and Nandric.
As usual, we have LP12 naysayers who have never heard a fully decked out version. The Ekos SE ( while perhaps NOT the most resolving of arms) is a classic arm for the TT and is best suited for it weight wise. The arm can easily support the likes of the Etna and others...even heavy carts like a Benz LPSMR. The main criteria is how much noise you are going to get through your Janus Eclipse....and that has to do with the carts output, plain and simple. I would go with the Etna and call it a day.
Thanks Davey. I felt like mating to the arm was my first step- weight etc. I know dynavector XV 1-T/S supposely work well, as do The Delos, Skala,Etna etc. I was hoping someone could expand that list a little. Koetsu ? AirTight? Clear audio? As I said in OP, if I have the best pairing with the arm, then I can use that list as a good starting for compatibility w/ my phono stage. Then from those, I can listen to them individually (hopefully).   If the Better answer is upgrading my phono pre section, & sticking with my existing cartridge, I'd consider it. I'm trying to get the best source component and then  work outward. 
Linn LP12 / ITTOK LVII combo.

I went from an AT33/ML OCC, which was a great cartridge, to a SS rebuilt Denon 103D, which is a superb cartrdige !  I use a Cinemag 3440 SUT.

Yes you can spend a lot more, but with something like the Denon, you would be at the point of diminishing returns.
Dynavector, Lyra, Transfig all work well on the Ekos ...It's a matter of what signature sound you are looking for. I am a firm believer in spending the $$ on a great phono stage and a great interconnect rather than on a cartridge which wears out. 
As you are a Skale user, I recommend you look into Tiger Paw's Tranquility- very significant upgrade for relatively small investment. As with all things LP12, a good technician is paramount to set up the deck properly. Seek one out if you are not very familiar with how the LP12 is assembled- this will make the biggest difference,imo.
The Tranquility is not a subtle change....
A really good interconnect from your phono pre to your preamp will also make a huge difference at the level of your deck- I use Chord Music and have been very happy with how little they do :)
ATB,
Mark