Move router far from hifi components?

I just finished reading Hans Beekhuyzen's Kindle book on file based audio. This is what he said about where your router should go.

"Like cell phones, Wi-Fi uses radio frequencies that might cause interference in your stereo. Try to keep the Wi-Fi access point as far as possible from the hifiequipment and always use well shielded audio, power and network cables on your hifi. If Wi-Fi is your only choice, you’d rather hope you’re in an area that has little Wi-Fi traffic."

i don't think I have heard about this before and was wondering if this really makes a difference. I'm tempted to move my router and modem to another room to test but wanted to poll everyone to see if they have done this.
128x128lxgreen
Hi toetap,

I was reading up on power supplies recently and one thread said that Paul Hynes was out of the business. ??? 

Uptone UltraCap LPS-1 incoming today for trial (along with ISO Regen). Sbooster looks good...

Dave
And of course, the power cord to the LPS for the router also affects the SQ. Just auditioned 3 different ones. Will it never end?
Dave, Paul Haynes is still making ps, he moved production back to his Scottish island base, so I understand.

Uptone is limited power and only 5 to 9 v. You can run them in series to get 12v.
Sbooster is good value. Made in the Netherlands and retails for £250 in the UK. King Rex is £350. Uptone £450. I believe the Paul Haynes ps are around £600. Does it get better the more you spend, this is what I'm trying to find out.