Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
To answer the OP's question, all one needs to do is read the responses.  Over half of audiophiles do not believe that fuses and power cords make a sonic improvement.  Since fuses and power cords do not require a modification to the existing equipment, manufactures choose not to include and charge for "upgraded" fuses and PC and lets the end user decide for themselves.
Nice dodge. The point was that designers think about how to design their best sound into a component within a certain price range and given more $$ would choose to spec a better traditional component that they feel more confident in than a fuse.
If solution for BEST sound is simply use most expensive parts, who cares about circuits.  All we need is ONE company producing ONE component with the most expensive parts.
We want great circuits. Great parts. Looks great. Great service. Great price. Great resale. 

brf
To answer the OP’s question, all one needs to do is read the responses. Over half of audiophiles do not believe that fuses and power cords make a sonic improvement. Since fuses and power cords do not require a modification to the existing equipment, manufactures choose not to include and charge for "upgraded" fuses and PC and lets the end user decide for themselves.

>>>>Nope that can’t be right. Think of the amp as a black box. The primary concern is or should be the sound. The designers are free to get then best sound they are capable of anyway they can. Don’t worry, no one is going to open up the amp and look inside, to check on the fuse, the capacitors, the circuit. It does not (rpt not) matter one iota if audiophiles believe in fuses or power cords, or capacitors or wire directionality or some fancy circuit or another. High end electronics is competitive so once you get past the cosmetics the real issue is the sound. If they don’t try to win best of show 👑 they aren’t really high end, if you know what I mean. As I said before at least twice, the reason most high end amp designers don’t use high end fuses is simply because they’re unware of them. Sadly. 😪 Even the ones who *are* aware of them, you know, like the ones who hang out here, don’t believe in them. You can lead a mule to water but you can't make him drink.🐪

To say amp designers are unaware of "special" fuses and thus don't use them assumes a lot, and is obvious nonsense. Luckily, most aren't mules being led anywhere (or sheep being driven somewhere), and although faith based tweaks and their imagined benefits are popular among many for whom details of design and efficacy are unimportant, logic prevails among many designers far more successful than geoffkait's "bag of crystals" and "anti seismic springs" tweak business clearly produced in an atmosphere of sad desperation. Thankfully. "You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think"…Dorothy Parker.