Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
If you are going to be a good reviewer you have to call it as you hear it. I believe that most people will appreciate and respect the honesty whether they agree with the revierwer's  impressions or not. Every component has a sonic character,  I'm unaware of any dead neutral audio components. 

Regarding Linear Tube Audio I don't know if there is a "house sound" throughout their line or not.  My listening experience is only with the MZ2-S  as an integrated amplifier and used as a preamplifier in Tom's and my system.  It has a clear,fast and detailed sound presentation.  Relative to the Coincident components the MZ2-S  has a lighter and leaner sound character, less tonal fullness or harmonic richness. Overall less weight and color saturation/vividness. 

It will be a matter of which type of presentation someone is seeking. 
Charles 
Thanks Charles. Helps a lot. Especially when you describe the MZ2-S as having a lighter, leaner, less tonal fullness/richness or color saturation/vividness than your Coincident equipment. I've heard  Coincident used in a number of systems and was always impressed with its realistic presentation. Doesn't mean LTA is bad or wrong just probably not what I would prefer.
Correct, no way suggesting the MZ2-S is not good, just that it had its specific sonic character traits which contrast to familiar components that I currently own. 
Charles
The LTA kit is very responsive to tube rolling and they can be "warmed/richened" up with alternate tube choices.