Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Correct, no way suggesting the MZ2-S is not good, just that it had its specific sonic character traits which contrast to familiar components that I currently own. 
Charles
The LTA kit is very responsive to tube rolling and they can be "warmed/richened" up with alternate tube choices.

"The LTA kit is very responsive to tube rolling and they can be 'warmed/richened' up with alternate tube choices"

Right, when I was turning to the Manufacturer Comments I was thinking Urban HiFi would say Herb Reichert should have rolled in different sounding tubes or they will send him different tubes. I actually give them credit for not doing that. I understand, and agree (especially a preamp section), can sound much different with "better" tubes.  

One of the things that fascinates me about this hobby is how ubiquitous it is.

I purchased a Musical Fidelity A5 disc spinner early 2016. My impression with limited experience with CD players was it was good but had a deal breaker flaw. It had a lighter, leaner lower mid-range which seems somewhat similar to some of the recent opinions of the LTA gear. 

With a lot of Herbie's isolation products, along with excellent additional advice on DIY efforts (I'm not referring to parts upgrade, which I never learned enough about to venture into that realm) the player truly is balanced from top to bottom with excellent richness.

The final piece which took it from frustratingly close to a proper musical piece for me was with the addition of their tiny CD mat. No give and take which was my experience with another mat, only give what was still needed. 

Of course my efforts with this player would not exactly coincide with amplification. However, so much can be done for equipment just in the areas of isolation, acoustics, tube rolling, and if you have the skill, part upgrades, etc.

So much to consider when we evaluate the many forks in the audio road.

LP