Mirage M-1 tweeter died, No longer stock. Help

A strange question for all of you. My tweeter (1 of 4) on my Mirage M-1 speakers died. Mirage not longer stocks these tweeters. They have offered to rebuild it, but I would not like to have my system down for a very long time since I do not have a spare pair of speakers.

Do any of you know where I can purchase a new/used Mirage M-1 tweeter?

Thanks in advance,
Al
dra1
I bought a pair of m1's a year or so ago, off this board. Killer price of ~$360. Turned out three tweeters were blown. Found a guy who rebuilds them, and another who has perfect size match - titanium dome, not cloth. Fits right in the hole. I went with the latter, since the repair guy was too busy. I bought 4 new ATI tweets from LAB for roughly $400. The output level of the new tweets matched the remaining original, so for balance sake i replaced all four with titanium. Also the new ones didn't have the bar that pokes the grille cloth out. So, there was an aesthetic plus. I did have to change the lugs.

Rebuild guy: ABI TECH  (902) 423-4994 chris@abitech.ca  
New titaniums: Lab Acoustics. Lee A. Barron.  norrab@sympatico.ca
I just picked up a pair of M5si to match the M3si fronts in a HT rig and they also have 3 blown tweeters. Sent an e-mail to Chris at ABI to see if he can source the replacement parts for me. Great to see the M series are still making people happy.