Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Looking for their 2.4 tweeter replacement can anyone guide me where can I get a pair 
Welcome! drushaan-

sorry to read about your tweeter situation. Rob Gillum is in charge of parts and service for Thiel.  He can be reached at phone number;
615-866-2290 or rgillum@thielaudio.com

Please keep us posted as you contact Customer Service. Report your experience w/ Mr. Gillum as well. Hope this is helpful to you.

Happy Listening!

Man, I almost had the Thiel 3.7s that were listed recently (type  lis8790g in Audiogon search). We were working on how to get them from Tulsa to Birmingham before I made my final offer, but he sold them on eBay before we finalized. He told me that he sold them for $2500 to a guy in New York who was having them crated and freighted for $953. Even though they were my least favorite color- matte black, I would have driven the 1300 mile round trip for $2500. I guess if I were sure that I would like the 3.7s more than my 3.6s, then I would jump on these deals quicker. 
Good to see you- jonandfamily

You will get the next pair. I drove 1400 miles round trip to pick up my pair as I did not want them freighted either.

Happy Listening!
All -
I received confirmation that Mr. Rob Gillum is alive and well at Thiel Customer Service Kentucky. Open for business as well. He is ready to offer parts, restoration and service for our speakers. Additionally, he is soon to accomplish 30 years with Thiel Audio with no signs of slowing down.

Salute!